Dalian University Scholarship is a fully funded opportunity for non-Chinese citizens interested in pursuing Master’s and Post graduate degree programs in the university.
Dalian University of Technology (DUT) will offer the Chinese Government Scholarship -High Level Postgraduate Program for Doctor or Master degree students in 2024.
The Dalian University Scholarship supports graduate programs. Scholarship duration is three years for master’s programs and four years for doctoral programs.
Most programs at DUT are instructed in Chinese, and DUT also offer some English-taught programs. The scholarship duration specified in the Admission Notice, covering major study, cannot be extended in general. Students are not permitted, in principle, to apply to change their specialties, institutions or the duration of study as specified in the Admission Notice.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Application Deadline: February 15, 2024
Value & Duration of Award:
- Exempt from tuition, accommodation on campus
- Monthly allowance is offered as the following:
- Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
- Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Applicants are expected to pay for their own international travel expenses
Eligible Countries: International Students
Eligibility: To be considered for the Dalian University Scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master degree programs must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctor degree programs must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40
- Language requirement:
For the Ph.D and Master applicants, the final tutor and department could evaluate your language level according to the interview or written test.
HSK certificate (within 2 years) is required for the Chinese-taught program:
- HSK 4 180 or above for majors related to Science, Technology, Management and Economics;
- HSK 5 180 or above for majors related to Humanities and Social Science, Philosophy.
English certification is required for the English-taught program:
- Submit a TOEFL or IELTS transcript, in principle, the score must be 80 or higher, and the IELTS score must be 5.5 or higher;
- Applicants that use English as the language of instruction at the last education background, submit the language certificate issued by the last education institutions instead
- Applicants from countries where English is the official language are exempt from proof of English language proficiency.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should click on “Apply For This Scholarship” below
Required Documents:To apply for the Dalian University Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- The applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship should fill in the online application and print the application form and sign it after submitting it online.
- Applicants who are now in China must submit scan of Photocopy of Visa.
- Academic transcripts(From the undergraduate program onwards).
- A study plan proposal in Chinese or in English (no less than 1000 words).
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors from the university which applicants graduated. These letters shall describe the applicant’s objectives of learning in China, comprehensive abilities, and evaluation of future growth. Refer to the attachments.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report (applicants should keep the original one) filled in English.
- Photocopy of passport photo page and one blank visa page (Ordinary passport expires after September 2024).
- Language Proficiency certificates. Refer to Language requirement in the qualification.
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction. Notarized highest diploma (notarized photocopy).
- 1 picture（3cm * 4cm)