Danish State Scholarships at Aarhaus University offers scholarships opportunity for Master’s degree to the most talented applicants from outside Europe.
Aarhus University is a dynamic, modern and highly international university. Since its founding in 1928, it has grown to become a leading public university with international impact and reach across the entire research spectrum. Aarhus is a great place to study and a great place to work.
The content of the Danish State Scholarships varies. In some cases, the scholarship is a full or partly tuition waiver. In other cases, the tuition waiver includes a monthly grant towards living expenses, typically but not always for the duration of your Master’s degree programme.
Some faculties only offer tuition waivers. In this case, the faculty may be able to offer other relevant services to its tuition waiver recipients, e.g. assistance in searching for a relevant student job.
Please note that if you are offered a tuition waiver only, it is a requirement for obtaining a student residence permit that you have sufficient funds to be able to support yourself financially during your stay in Denmark.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024
Value & Duration of Award: The benefits of the scholarships offered are stated below:
- Faculty of Arts: Tuition fee waiver + monthly grant towards living expenses
- Aarhus BSS: Tuition fee waiver + monthly grant towards living expenses
- Faculty of Natural Sciences: Tuition fee waiver
- Faculty of Technical Sciences: Tuition fee waiver
Eligible Countries: International Students
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Danish State Scholarships:
- Applicants who are not citizens of the EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible.
- They must adhere to the general admission requirements, as well as the university’s application procedures and deadlines.
How To Apply: To apply for the Danish State Scholarships, follow the procedures below:
Which type of information is needed, and which documents are required, may vary depending on your personal and educational background and which study programme you apply for.
- Check the specific admission requirements that apply to your chosen Master’s programme(s)
- Familiarise yourself with the application deadlines
- Consult the documentation checklist, gather and upload all the relevant documentation
- Submit your application(s) before the application deadline and remember to pay the application fee, if applicable
Required Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Official transcript of academic records
- Official description of the grading scale at your foreign university.
- course descriptions for all courses you have passed or are currently taking.
- Language requirements of the degree programme
- Documentation for paid application fees