The University of Dublin Scholarships offer prestigious scholarships to outstanding students undertaking the full-time taught postgraduate programmes.
There are several scholarships available in the following areas: Full-time taught postgraduate programmes (applicants to the School of Business should apply to the School of Business Scholarship). The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2024
Value & Duration of Award: Scholarships valued between €2000 to €5000 each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate programme for the first year of study only
Host Institution: Trinity College Dublin at The University of Dublin
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
Eligible Countries: International Students
Eligibility: Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate are eligible to apply.
How To Apply:
- Email your application to your Regional Officer. If you are unsure whom your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the “Contact Details” Section.
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID)
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
- Your Regional Officer will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.