International School of Economics (ISET) at Tbilisi State University invites applications from International students who wants to pursue a masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program will be awarded to ten applicants and it will be covering up to 60% of tuition cost, it covers housing support and monthly stipends.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Economics
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be international students
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to Tbilisi State University.
- have excellent results from previous educational program.
How To Apply:
- Complete an application form.
- Upload a statement of purpose – a one or two-page essay explaining your motivation to study economics and how a master’s degree in economics is related to your career goals and intellectual interests (in PDF format).
- Upload diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs (BA/MA Degrees or equivalent). If the documents are not in English, please provide translated versions. All documents should be scanned and attached in PDF format.
- Upload your GRE or GMAT scores.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is on 27th April 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information