Applications are invited from international students who wants to pursue a degree program in University of Tampere, Finland
This scholarship program consists of two categories:
- The University of Tampere global student award for academic excellence scholarships covers 100% of the tuition fees and include a €7,000 annual scholarship to cover the student’s living expenses during the two-year Master’s degree programme.
- The University of Tampere tuition fee scholarships cover either 100% or 50% of the tuition fees in a two-year Master’s degree programme.
Application Deadline: 17th January, 2018
Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA citizens
To be taken at (country): Finland
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have applied or applying to University of Tampere
- be self-financing.
- Have outstanding grades.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
How To Apply: Applications can be made through an electronic portal. Click here to apply
For More Information Visit The Official Webpage
Award Provider: University of Tampere