The Mount Mercy University (MMU) invites applications from international students who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
These Scholarships are awarded in athletics, and special talents-music, drama, art, and writing.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have a Cumulative freshman grade point average of 2.75 or equivalent
- have a Cumulative transfer grade point average of 2.50 or equivalent
- have good academic records.
How To Apply: A complete application file includes the following:
- A completed paper or online application and personal statement
- Official high school transcripts translated into English by a court-certified English Language Translator
- Official college and/or foreign university transcripts (for transfer students) translated into English and evaluated by a foreign credit evaluation agency
- Official scores from a Test of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, STEP Eiken, ACT or SAT)
- Certification of funding sources (certificate of finance or letter with affidavit from bank)
- A scanned copy of your passport to ensure we have the correct spelling of your name for SEVIS processing. Please scan and email to [email protected] .
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st August 2017.
Visit The Scholarship Website For More Information
1 thought on “50% Undergraduate Scholarships At Mount Mercy University, USA”
0 level result