Applications are invited for the Leonard and Marion Jones Music Scholarship Award which is awarded to individuals who wants to pursue a PhD program in Music at Cardiff University, UK.
This scholarship program covers a maintenance stipend and £5,000 per annum tuition fee. It will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Field Of Study: Music
Eligible Countries: UK, EU, or International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be UK, EU or international students
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program.
- hold or expect to gain a first class degree or a good 2.1 and/or an appropriate Master’s level qualification (or their equivalent).
- be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent).
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Interested applicants should submit the following documentation (attached to a single email with the subject School of Music Studentship) to ParkinVA@cardiff.ac.uk:
- A letter of application stating your reasons for wishing to pursue PhD study.
- A short abstract of the proposed PhD study (maximum 500 words)
- A full research proposal for the PhD study (maximum 1500 words, excluding references)
- A CV
- Official transcripts of previous higher education degrees
- Two academic references
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 15th May 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information