Applications are invited for the Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship program, valued at $5,000 which is awarded to interested applicants who have interest in pursuing a degree program at Carleton University, Canada.
This award was endowed in 2005 by friends, family and colleagues in honour of Richard J. Van Loon, Carleton’s 10th President
Application Deadline: 15th November 2017
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Carleton University, Canada
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Value Of Scholarships: $5,000
Number Of Awards: 1
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship program, applicants :
- must be a citizen of an African country.
- must be an international student, who is required to have a valid Study Permit for Canada.
- must be registered as a full-time student at Carleton University and be successfully proceeding from one year to another in any program of study.
- must be in good academic standing.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should take the following steps:
- Please complete all 5 sections of the application form.
- Enclose with your application an essay (500-600 words) on the topic provided.
- Enclose with your application a sealed recommendation from an academic referee.
- Enclose with your application proof of citizenship and a copy of your study permit for Canada
Acceptable referees would include:
- Professor who has taught a class you successfully completed
- Thesis advisor
- Graduate Supervisor
- Dean of a Faculty
- A Director of a School or Institute
- A Chair of a Department or Program
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: Carleton University
1 thought on “$5,000 Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship At Carleton University, Canada – 2018”
I actually want to apply for it but I don’t really understand the whole foot step