Are you a National of Ghana? Are you interested in studying for a degree program in UK?
We are pleased to announce that the University Of Lincoln, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
For courses commencing in January / February 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 3rd November 2017
- Round 2: Friday 1st December 2017
For courses commencing in September 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 20th April 2018
- Round 2: Friday 25th May 2018
- Round 3: Friday 22nd June 2018
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Type: Masters (taught and research)
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award: £5,000.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing in January, February or September 2018
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: University of Lincoln