Applications are invited for the Vice Chancellor’s scholarships which is open to International students who wants to pursue a masters program in Plymouth University, UK.
This scholarship program is worth £5,000 and it will be awarded to successful applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have an equivalent of a UK university first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- be International students
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
- have applied or applying to Plymouth University.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
The following documents are required during application:
- A copy of your offer letter.
- A copy of your final transcript/ mark sheet from your undergraduate degree program.
- A reference letter from a suitable source.
Please send your completed form and necessary documents to [email protected].
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 30th June 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information