The Andrew W. Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowships in Digital Humanities is provided to International students who intends pursing their own research project at University of Pennsylvania.
This fellowship program is worth an annual stipend of $55,000 plus single-coverage health insurance.
Eligible Countries: ALL
To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- be International students.
- have completed their bachelors and masters degree program.
- have received their PhD between December 2008 and December 2016.
- Possess leadership qualities and have outstanding results.
How To Apply:
Applicants who are interested in applying for this fellowship should follow these necessary steps:
- Applicants should please complete the Application Form.
- Prepare a curriculum vitae.
- Merge their completed application form and c.v. into one file, with application first. Name your file: Last Name – First Name (e.g., Franklin-Ben) and save as a PDF. Do not submit a Word doc.
- Arrange for three (3) confidential letters of recommendation. Each referee should upload their letter to our secure server as a PDF only. The submission deadline for referees is October 30, 2016. We strongly encourage you to contact your referees early enough to give them adequate time to meet this absolute deadline.
- Upload and submit the PDF of your application and c.v. to the secure webform.
Applicants should please read the application requirements of the fellowship before applying.
The fellowship application deadline is on 30th October 2016.
Please visit the official website for more information.