Do you want to expand your professional skills?
The Atlas Corps Fellowships For Emerging Global Leaders is now open for applications from Interested Individuals.
This fellowship is created to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled social sector professionals.
This fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (groceries, local transportation, and shared housing)
Application Deadline: 15th August 2018
Eligible Countries: International (Except USA)
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must have:
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Age 35 or younger
- Applied to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship – check out our Fellowship in Colombia!)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers groceries, shared housing, and local transportation to and from the Host Organization
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information