Al Jalila Foundation invites applications from UAE scientists and students to apply for medical research grants and fellowships. This scholarship program promotes medical education and research by investing in the UAE’s medical treatment capabilities.
The Seed Grants provides grants up to AED 300,000 to support basic science, translational, or clinical research projects while The Research Training Support provides up to AED 200,000 for a maximum of one year.
Eligible Field Of Study: Grants and Fellowships are awarded in the areas of cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity and mental health.
Eligible Countries: Emirati and International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Emirati or International Students.
- be biomedical students and professionals
- hold positions at local universities, research institutions or hospitals/clinics and will be assessed through an international peer review process.
- be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Click here to apply for Seed Grant
Please send your completed application to email@example.com
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are as follows:
- For the fellowships is 30th April 2017
- For seed grants 15th May 2017.
- Fellowship recipients will be announced on June 15, 2017, and the seed grant recipients by October 20, 2017.
Visit The Official Website For More Information