The Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) is pleased to announce applications for the Awards In Literatures, Languages & Cultures.
This program will be provided to excellent individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at University Of Edinburgh – UK.
Applications Deadline: November 30, 2018
Eligible Countries: UK/EU
Eligible Field Of Study: The School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures (LLC) is delighted to consider applications for AHRC doctoral studentship awards in the following areas:
- Creative Writing
- Comparative Literature
- English Literature
- Film History, Theory and Criticism
- Translation Studies
- Languages: French Studies, German Studies, Hispanic, Portuguese and Latin American Studies, Italian Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, Russian Studies, Scandinavian Studies
- Asiatic and Oriental Studies
- Celtic & Scottish Studies
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants will normally hold a relevant First Class undergraduate honours degree (such as a BA Hons) and preferably a similar calibre of postgraduate Master’s degree.
- Applicants must be UK or EU Citizens
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply:
- If you are eligible, you are encouraged to make contact with the School as soon as possible to register your interest in this funding opportunity. This will enable us to track the progress of your application. Please email the LLC Postgraduate Office to register interest. You can also contact potential supervisors early in the process to assist in the application process, if you wish.
- You must complete the University of Edinburgh online application for the PhD programme you wish to study by Monday 30th November 2018. Once your application has been submitted, you will receive email confirmation from the system. This will include a User Name (UUN).
- You must then complete the AHRC studentship application form and return it, by email, to the LLC Postgraduate Office by Monday 3rd of December 2018. The application form will be available to download from the Scottish Graduate School for the Arts & Humanities website from late October 2018. Please follow the instructions and use the guidelines provided.
Visit The Official Website For More Information