As a Milan-based technology company specializing in developing and marketing mobile apps, Bending Spoons in partnership with the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is providing funding scholarships to five (5) AIMS students – one student in each AIMS center in Cameroon, Ghana, Rwanda, Senegal, and South Africa.
The main objective of this scholarship program is to provide opportunities for stellar young Africans, especially women, to pursue quality postgraduate education at AIMS, irrespective of their social and economic backgrounds. AIMS and Bending Spoons believe in advancing their shared vision and belief that education is a catalyst for social and economic change.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Eligible Countries: Cameroon, Ghana, Rwanda, Senegal, and South Africa.
Number of Awards: 5
- The total amount for each scholarship is EUR 20,000The scholarship will cover tuition, accommodation, meals, travel expenses and other academic support.
- The beneficiaries of these scholarships will be featured as AIMS-Bending Spoons Scholars
Eligibility: This scholarship program targets socio-economically disadvantaged students, especially women who have excellent academic records and demonstrate leadership potential.
- The ideal candidates must have studied mathematical sciences, majoring in one of the following subjects: Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics and/or Physics.
- Candidates must have completed a 4-year undergraduate degree at an African university before applying.
- Candidates will be selected through a rigorous application process and must meet all requirements for the AIMS Master Program.
How to Apply: Visit aims website for more details.