The University Of Warwick – UK is offering the Albukhary Funding Scholarships to Individuals who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Individuals.
The Grant will provide up to £20,000 of funding over three years of continuous study and it will be renewed for each year of course providing satisfactorily progress through to the next year of study.
Application Deadline: May 5, 2019
Eligible Countries: Citizens of Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Applicants must be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time three-year undergraduate course at the University of Warwick
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements for admission.
How To Apply: To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Apply online through the link on this webpage
- Provide a supporting personal statement of no more than 500 words explaining:
- Why you are a strong candidate for the Albukhary Scholarship
- How this scholarship will help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
We recommend that you prepare your supporting statement before you start your application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information