The Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies is pleased to award fellowships to support significant research and writing about the Holocaust.
This program is created to ensure the development of a new generation of Holocaust scholars.
Applications Deadline: November 15, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Post Doctoral Research & Fellowships
- Applicants must be working on their dissertations (ABD), postdoctoral researchers, and senior scholars.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be affiliated with an academic or research institution
How To Apply: All applications must be submitted in English via an online application process, found at apply.ushmm.org. The Fellowship Competition will close on November 15, 2018. All applications must consist of the following:
- An online application form
- A project proposal, in PDF format, not to exceed five single-spaced pages
- A curriculum vitae summary, in PDF format, not to exceed four single-spaced pages
- Two signed letters of recommendation that speak to the significance of the proposed project and the applicant’s ability to carry it out.
- All application materials, including letters of recommendation for the 2019-2020 competition should be received on November 15, 2018, and come directly from the references, not from the applicant. Directions on how to submit letters of recommendation will be e-mailed to the references only after the applicant “submits” their application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information