The World Bank and the Wharton School invite applications from students and young professionals to develop innovative ideas for financing and implementing the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
This competition provides young leaders with a unique opportunity to help shape the global development agenda.
Eligible Countries: ALL
Eligibility: To be eligible for this competition, applicants must :
- Have a team of two to six members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities etc.
- Be between the ages of 14 and 35 years old.
How to Apply: Register at www.ideas4action.org
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this competition is on 28th February, 2017.
Winners of the competition will
- Present their ideas at the IMF & World Bank Annual Meetings,
- Receive support from a dedicated startup accelerator at the Wharton School, and
- Benefit from unique networking opportunities with experts from international development, academia, and the private sector.
Visit The Official Website For More Information