If you are interested in studying in China, we are glad to inform you that the applications for the “Hubei Provincial Scholarship” is currently ongoing.
The scholarship which is provided with the approval of Hubei provincial government and Hubei Provincial Department of Education, China is for international students from all over the world who want to study or do research in Three Gorges University (CTGU).
Application Deadline: July 7, 2017
Scholarship Value: Tuition fee of the first year or four years will be covered by Hubei Provincial Scholarship fund. Other regular fees shall be paid by students according to the university fees structure. From the second year onwards, the students are required to pay at their own expense. The scholarship will cover the expense as below: One-year or Four-year tuition fee.
Study Subject: Programs open for the scholarship application of the academic year 2017-2018:
- Master of Medicine (First Year Tuition Waiver)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (First Year Tuition Waiver)
- Master of Mechanical Engineering (First Year Tuition Waiver)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Materials (First Year Tuition Waiver)
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering and Communication Technology (First Year Tuition Waiver)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (First Year Tuition Waiver)
- Bachelor of Public Administration and International Relations (Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy(First Year Tuition Waiver)
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: Applicants must be international students
Applicants must have their previous degree (for postgraduate studies).
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are to apply via then online application link.
For more information, see the scholarship webpage.