University of Queensland – Australia is awarding the ARC Centre of Excellence International Awards to support innovative students to join their national collaborative Centre to develop new pathways to reduce energy and water consumption and increase metals recovery in the sector.
The University of Queensland will provide eight scholarships of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually. A top-up of $5,000 is also on offer.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Living stipend scholarship, Top-up Scholarship
Number of Awards: 8
Eligible Field of Studies: PhD degree coursework in ARC Centre of Excellence-Enabling eco-efficient beneficiation of minerals.
- Applicants must have completed some research experience.
- Applicants must have completed an approved university degree.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research.
How To Apply: Click here to apply for admission and scholarship,
There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
Before submitting an application you should:
- check your eligibility
- prepare your documentation
- contact Dr Mehdi Serati ([email protected]) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship
Visit The Official Website For More Information