Applications are invited for the Association of Firearm & Tool Mark Examiners Scholarships which is awarded to Individuals who wants to undergo a degree program at Curtin University – Australia.
This program supports the professional development and training of the candidate through courses, academic performance, and Work Planning processes.
Applications Deadline: April 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: International & Australian
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: $2,000
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be International Students
- Be entering their third year or higher of a Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in any year in postgraduate degree (MS, PhD, MD, or comparable) program.
- Be enrolled as a half-time student or greater, majoring in a natural, physical or biological science.
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application
Applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Transcript Form
- Letter of Recommendation Form
- Candidate must need to submit all supporting document in PDF format, and under 5MB per document.
- Must be submitted in English.
Visit The Official Website For More Information