The Auckland University of Technology is calling for applications for AUT-NZTRI Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand at the School of Hospitality and Tourism.
This scholarship program is designed to encourage and stimulate full-time domestic and international students in a Doctor of Philosophy for the School of Hospitality and Tourism and the New Zealand Tourism Research Institute (NZTRI).
Application Deadline: 15th October 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Doctor of Philisophy
Value Of Scholarships:
- A Stipend of $10,000
- Tuition fees (no less than 120 points per annum at the domestic fees level), compulsory student services fees. The scholarship does not cover compulsory insurance for international students.
- Applicants must be enroll or be enrolling in a doctoral programme of study and prepare to commit to their research full-time in the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Undergraduate studies
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application Process
The following are required during application:
• A brief curriculum vitae (CV) – a maximum of 2-3 pages
• Academic transcripts and certificates for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
• A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 2 pages including references).
• Two referees’ reports will be requested through the application portal.
• A letter of support from your proposed primary supervisor or Head of Programme must also be requested if they have not acted as a referee.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information