The Widener University will provide the winner of the program an amount of $2,000 to $3,000 per annum towards their study in the field, which will be renewable every year. Interested applicants must hold a deep interest in Music and must meet the remaining criteria of selection.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $3,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must be accepted into any undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Applicants will be required to participate in a short Zoom interview with Dr. Iain Moyer, Director of Athletic Bands.
- Applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 500
- TOEFL PBT – 80 or above
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
How to Apply: Applicants are advised to apply online through the university portal of the Common Application and complete the application process. To apply for the opportunity, the applicants are required to fill the Music funding form. The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Email [email protected] a YouTube link of a Band performance you have participated in. Official transcripts including all grades earned in the most recent three academic years
- One Letter of Recommendation is a must.
- Proof of financial support.
- A photocopy of passport.