Nottingham Trent University is inviting applications for Brenda Howe Africa scholarship program to interested applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Nottingham Trent University is the host of Brenda Howe Africa Scholarship, which is the scholarship arm of the institution and offers both full or partial undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship opportunities to international students especially African students.
Application Deadline: 16th July 2018
Eligible Countries: Ethiopia
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligibility: To be eligible for consideration of Brenda Howe Africa scholarship,
- applicants must have been offered a place on an eligible full-time undergraduate or full-time postgraduate course (excluding MBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students).
- be classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes; and
- have an African nationality.
- must be a citizen of Ethiopia
How To Apply: Complete this application form – make sure you fill in all sections.
You will be considered for all scholarships you are eligible for. Please email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16:00 GMT (4 pm) by one of the deadlines below:
Please write three statements to answer all three criteria below. Applicant should write around 300 words for each section. Their statements should specifically relate to their scholarship:
- Why do applicant think they should be awarded a scholarship?
- Become an NTU ambassador
- The benefits of their studies
Visit The Official Website For More Information