Temple University is awarding the Broad Street Finish Line Grant to international freshmen who are considering studying an undergraduate degree course in the USA. This program is one of Temple’s signature grant programs aimed at helping students cross the finish line toward graduation.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to $5000.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- The Broad Street Finish Line Grant is currently for undergraduate students only and is open to both first-year (i.e. freshman) and transfer students. Incoming students are automatically considered at the time of admission and should not apply for this grant.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
- Preference will be given to students who are the first generation in their families to graduate from a college/university.
How to Apply:
- Incoming undergraduate students are automatically considered for the Broad Street Finish Line Grant at the time of admission. There is no application to complete for incoming students.
- Current Temple students (or students who are taking time off from Temple) should complete this short application, telling us about any financial hardship you are encountering as you near graduation.