The National Student Financial Aid Scheme of South Africa is offering Financial aid to all 2017 first year students in need of financial support.
This financial aid is awarded to all students who will register at public universities/ TVET colleges for the first time in 2017 and need financial support.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2017.
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Number Of Awardees: Several
Value Of Aid: Dependent on the awardee
Eligibility: To be eligible for this financial aid, applicants must:
- be First year students
- be South Africans
- have good academic records from previous educational programs
How To Apply: Interested applicants are required to fill and submit the application form online. You must also have scanned copies of the following required attachments:
- A signed consent form
- Your South African identity document/card or, an unabridged birth certificate
- IDs of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- IDs of each person living with you in your home
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice (not older than three months)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
Important Notes: To all current university/ TVET college students already funded by NSFAS:
NSFAS is in a process to receive all your information and details from the university/college where you are currently enrolled. You will be automatically migrated to the student-centered model, and will be notified by SMS/post once NSFAS has received and registered your details.