The Chinese Government through USTC is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who are looking to pursue a degree program in a Chinese University.
Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2018
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): China
Type: Masters, PhD
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award: The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Tuition waiver.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
Duration Of Program: The duration of scholarship is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2-3 academic years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-4 academic years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2018).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2018)
How To Apply: To complete the application for USTC “Chinese Government Scholarship – University Postgraduate Program”, please make sure you finish each of the following steps as required and before the specific time.
Step 1: Online Application for CSC Scholarship
Log on the on-line application system to do an on-line registration and application (http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/noticeen.html).
- After logging, please choose Type B and fill in 10358 as agency code for USTC.
- After filling in the application form online, applicants must click the “submit” button and print out application form in the application system.
- Sign and put a recent photo on the application form.
- Scan the application form and upload it later on USTC application system.
Step 2: Online Application for USTC Admission
The online application (http://isa.ustc.edu.cn/xs/login_scho.asp?exit=Y ) includes filling in the application form and uploading supporting documentations.
Step 3: Original Application Documents Submission
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: Chinese Government