The College of Arts and Law is pleased to offer a number of Home fees-only scholarships for candidates wishing to study full- and part-time level courses from September 2022.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? At Birmingham, they encourage bold, independent thinking and offer the highest quality academic experience to stretch and challenge you. Here, students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2021.
Eligible Countries: Applications are open for EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
Type: Masters-level courses
Value of Awards: Tuition-fees
Number of Awards: Varies
Eligible Field of Studies: Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters in African Studies, American and Canadian Studies, Antiquity, Archaeology, Classics, and Ancient History, Drama and Theatre Arts, English Language and Linguistics, English Literature, Film, and Creative Writing, Heritage, History, History of Art, Law, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, Theology, and Religion.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be studying full-time or part-time campus-based masters-level programmes in the College of Arts and Law.
- Applicants must commence their study at the start of the 2022 academic year.
How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the College of Arts and Law. UK, EU, and Overseas students wishing to study any discipline within the College’s five schools:
- English, Drama, American and Creative Studies
- History and Cultures
- Languages, Cultures, Art History and Music
- Philosophy, Theology and Religion