The College Of Europe is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who wants to pursue a degree program at the College.
The College of Europe is an independent university institute of postgraduate European studies with the main campus in Bruges, Belgium.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2018
Eligible Countries: The countries concerned are: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
To be taken at (country): Bruges, Belgium. Natolin (Warsaw), Poland
Number Of Awardees: Not Specified
Value Of Scholarship: These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
Duration Of Scholarship: 1 year
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- must hold a relevant university degree.
- have good academic records
How To Apply: Interested applicants should take the following steps;
2. Candidates have to register and apply online.
3. Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: College of Europe