ACU member institution Nanyang Technological University (NTU) invites applications from interested applicants who are willing to undergo a full scholarship program at NTU.
This scholarship program provides the chance for talented students to gain a qualification from a university overseas and benefit from international experience and cross-cultural exchange.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2018
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Singapore
Number Of Awards: 4
Value Of Award:
- The monthly stipend for International PhD students will be S$2,000 and scholars in the PhD programme may be eligible for an additional stipend of up to $500 per month upon passing the PhD Qualifying Examination (QE), subject to good performance in research and the attainment of required standards for courses taken.
- In addition to the monthly stipend, the award also covers the annual tuition fee.
- The University reserves the right to vary the amount of the stipend at any time by written notice.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be nationals from any Commonwealth countries except for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- have graduated with an undergraduate degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)/Honours (Distinction) or equivalent
- have been offered admission to a full-time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme by research
- have excellent academic grades
How To Apply: Interested applicants must complete the online NTU graduate research programme application and indicate on the form that they also wish to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship.
Click here to see supporting documents required during application.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: Commonwealth