Are you an Australian or New Zealand citizen? Are you looking to acquire a degree program in Australia?
The Queensland University Of Technology – Australia is offering the Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship Program to Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Applications Deadline: November 9th 2018
Eligible Countries: Australia & New Zealand
Value Of Scholarships: You’ll receive:
- a scholarship valued at $36,000 paid in semester instalments* over three years, to spend on HECS-HELP, university fees, textbooks and living expenses
- two 15-week internships with one or more of our corporate partners.
Other benefits may include:
- automatic membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- automatic invitation to the College of Excellence start-of-year camp
- priority access to QUT Business School’s Business Advantage Program
- the opportunity to represent QUT Business School in international case competitions
- the opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be graduating Year 12 in 2018 or have graduated Year 12 in 2017, at an Australian secondary school
- Be enrolling in university for the first time in 2019 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- Achieve an OP 1-5 (excluding OP and selection rank adjustments)
- Be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in the Bachelor of Business (BS05) * in the event of a scholarship offer
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Be a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
How To Apply: You apply online through QTAC for admission into our undergraduate courses and QUT dual awards with TAFE.
Visit The Official Website For More Information