The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) and Goldsmiths is jointly providing the CSC Shared Funding to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at University of London – UK.
The scholarship provides full tuition fees, living costs, airfares and allowances, and is jointly funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) and Goldsmiths.
Application Deadline: 16.00 (GMT) on 18 December 2019
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth country citizens
Value Of Awards: Fully-funded
Number Of Awards: 750
Eligible Field Of Study: Full-time Master’s study in the given courses: 1) MA Tourism & Cultural Policy, 2) MA Global Political Economy, 3) MA Journalism, 4) MA Politics, Development, and the Global South, and 5) MA Postcolonial Culture & Global Policy
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be a permanent resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
How To Apply: Applicants must have applied for admission in one of the following courses at Goldsmiths.
After being a university student, applicants must make their application using the CSC’s online application system.
- MA Tourism & Cultural Policy
- MA Global Political Economy
- MA Journalism
- MA Politics, Development, and the Global South
- MA Postcolonial Culture & Global Policy
The following is required during application;
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status and full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications, including to-date transcripts for any qualifications you are presently studying.
- Transcript, Study Abroad/International Office Student Reference Form, and English language certificate
Visit The Official Website For More Information