The École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland is awarding scholarship opportunities to applicants who are willing to engage with cross-cutting issues in cyber-defence, with a particular emphasis on:
- Novel technologies for protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of cyber and cyber-physical systems
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Data science and artificial intelligence methods for analysing cyber- and technology-relevant data
- Research on vulnerabilities and backdoors in digital systems.
This program is highly competitive, and the primary evaluation criterion is excellence, as measured by academic records and professional accomplishments.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Salary
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies: CYD Fellowships in a Talent Program for Cyber -Defence Research
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- CYD Master Thesis Fellowships: Students must be enrolled in a Master program at a Swiss higher education institution.
- CYD Master Thesis Fellowships: Students must be accepted into a doctoral program at a Swiss higher education institution.
- CYD Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships: Students must decide to carry out their postdoctoral study funded in a different laboratory by a Prestigious Postdoctoral Fellowship from one of their doctoral studies and (if applicable) from their current postdoctoral research
How to Apply: Students must have to apply online for a fellowship programme at the institute.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information