The Government of the Czech Republic in conjunction with the Charles University, Czech republic is inviting applications from Interested applicants who wants to study for a degree program at Charles University.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Charles University, Czech Republic
Eligible Subject Areas: Courses in the Social Science
Type: Bachelor’s studies and Master’s studies programmes
Number Of Scholarships: 6
Value Of Scholarships: Under the terms of this scholarship, students will receive a waiver of school fees for their first semester of study, plus a one-off payment of 50 000 CZK (about 2050 EUR) as a contribution towards living costs. School fees for the second semester of study will NOT be waived.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- have applied or applying to Charles University
- have good academic records
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- completed application form
- motivation essay of no more than 1000 words, explaining why they need a scholarship, and what they hope to gain from their studies at Charles University
- two letters of recommendation from teachers
- Applications should be sent to the Manager of the International Office (find the address here). All documents submitted must be originals and written in the English language, or accompanied by certified translations. (IMPORTANT: All scholarship applicants MUST also lodge an online application for their selected study program and note the name of the programme on their application for a scholarship. Without this their application for a scholarship will not be considered.)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Sponsors: Government of the Czech Republic, Charles University.
1 thought on “Czech Government Scholarships At Charles University, Czech Republic – 2018”
Comment: My names are Anjehoh Ngia Magdalene, am from Cameroon and I will like to pursue my degree in your institution, you kind gesture is highly appreciated. Thanks and am waiting for your reply