The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) is an ARM initiative in collaboration with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims to provide opportunities for young Nigerians to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
The DAAYTA 2023 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR), with the aim of building a generation of change leaders who will work together to build a better future. It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Similar to the previous edition, DAAYTA 2023 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 27th December, 2022.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Online
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The winner of DAAYTA 2023 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital.
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receive a 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2023
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador.
How to Apply: APPLY HERE