Keio University provides scholarships to international students so that they can focus on their studies without financial worry. Keio University will provide the following study expenses:
- Full tuition and fees at Keio University (However, this does not apply to DD international students)
- Monthly scholarship grant for living expenses: JPY 200,000
- One-time preparation grant for studying abroad hereat Keio university (including a travel subsidy) : JPY 150,000
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Varies
Number of Awards: Few
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Those who are one of the applicants to enroll in Keio University Graduate Schools in April or September 2022, or those who are one of the applicants to enroll in April 2023 and are recommended to the award by our graduate school. Those who are one of the applicants to enroll as a regular student in Master’s Programs, Ph.D. Programs, or Professional Degree Programs.
- Those who have completed more than 15 years of formal education and have obtained their undergraduate degree outside Japan, or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree before entering Keio University. However, those who have obtained or are expected to obtain their undergraduate degree at any Japanese institution are not eligible.
- Applicant cannot be a recipient of other programmes at the same time as receiving the award.
- Incoming international students participating in a double degree program (hereafter “DD international students”) are eligible.