Applications are invited from South Africans who wants to undergo a Fresh Undergraduate Degree Program at the University of Pretoria. This scholarship program is available for both fresh students and Current Undergraduates.
This scholarship program is worth R5 000 (to cover registration fee) and it will be provided to successful applicants.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st December 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): South Africa
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and IT
- Faculty of Health Science
- Faculty of Veterinary Science
- Faculty of Economic and Management Science
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Theology
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be a Grade 12 dux scholar
- be a South African
- be academically qualified
- be able to demonstrate financial needs
- have applied for an undergraduate course of study at University of Pretoria
- have South African citizenship or permanent residency in South Africa
Selection Criteria: The final decision regarding the selection of schools for this award rests with University of Pretoria.
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Provider: The University of Pretoria
Important Notes: Only students with South African citizenship or permanent residency in South Africa are considered for the above awards.
1 thought on “2017/2018 Dux Undergraduate Scholars Awards At University Of Pretoria, South Africa”
I want to study and do teaching or law I want to start on June 2017