E-JUST offers “E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” to individuals who are seeking to study a degree program in Egypt. This scholarship opportunity is created to develop high-quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology, and Innovation) toward future African STI network and beyond.
Application Deadline: 13th February 2021
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): Egypt
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.
Duration of Award: The period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be within two years + Preparatory Course if applicable for M.Sc. degree.
- Applicants shall be researchers or instructors who belong to
universities or research institutions in Africa who needs to obtain
M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses or
top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors by those universities.
- Applicant must be a holder of any nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Applicants must have home address and current address in African continents.
- Applicants must not be serving in the military.
- Applicants should be under 30 years on September 1, 2020.
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future
How to Apply: Click Here to Begin Application Process
Documents Required for Application;
- Letter of endorsement by home institutions ( for currently employed TAs/Researcher…etc.)
- Application Form
- Statement of Purpose
- B.Sc. Certificate and B.Sc. Transcript
- B.Sc. Graduation Project
- M.Sc. Certificate and M.Sc. Transcript
- International TOEFL 79/Academic IELTS 6.5
- Personal Photograph (Formal Photo)
- Personal Data Passport Page
Visit The Official Website For More Information