The University of Waikato is offering the Tess Embling Memorial Scholarship to students who are enrolling or enrolled in the first year of a Master’s degree.
Applications Deadline: March 15, 2019
Eligible Countries: New Zealand
Eligible Field Of Studies: Scholarship is available in the field of Science and Engineering.
Value Of Scholarships: $1,500.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship applicant must;
- Must be enrolling or enrolled in the first year of a Master’s degree
- Be enrolled/enrolling in the Faculty of Science and Engineering either part- or full-time.
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application
The students must upload the documents:
- One-page personal statement.
- A brief CV (of no more than two pages in length).
- Each candidate must also request the submission of two academic references
Visit The Official Website For More Information