The St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in conjunction with the international integrated energy company Eni is awarding scholarship opportunities to individuals who are willing to pursue a Masters degree program at the Institution.
St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford.
- Deadline to Apply to Oxford University 8th or 19th January 2018
- Deadline to apply for Eni Scholarship – Friday 16th March 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at: St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, UK
Eligible Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville)
Eligible Fields Of Study:
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Number of Scholarships: Three (3) scholarships will be awarded
Value of Scholarship
- 100% of university and college fees, and an annual grant for living costs of £14,553 for 12 month courses and £10,915 for 9 month courses. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be residents in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville).
- have applied or applying to University of Oxford
- have good academic records
- have completed their bachelors degree program
How To Apply: In order to be considered for the scholarship, please follow these three steps:
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (8 or 19 January 2018 depending on the programme you apply to – please check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the expected final decision date (16 March 2018). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form (available at: https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/direct/eval-evaluation/16740) The deadline for submission of the form is 12 noon, UK time, on Friday 16 March 2018.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: St Antony’s College, Oxford in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni