This scholarship opportunity is awarded to students who aspire to pursue a degree in Public Administration from the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP) at the National University of Singapore.
The one-year full-time Public Administration (MPA) programme prepares students for senior management roles in the public sector. It provides an intensive, interdisciplinary course of study for professionals who wish to work on increasingly complex issues shaping national, regional and global policies and projects.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
Eligible Countries: Nigeria and Indian
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Enpee Group Masters Scholarship: Not stated
Duration of Award: 2 years
- Applicants for Master’s degrees and other programmes must have good academic and professional records.
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership potential and a desire to contribute to public service.
- Applicants must be from the Public Sector with demonstrated passion for public service.
- Applicants must have a good NUS honours degree (second class and above) or equivalent (e.g. a four-year Bachelor degree with at least an average grade of B or equivalent), and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience; or
- Applicants must have a good Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply: Apply Here