MaMaSELF is a 2 year ERASMUS MUNDUS Course in Materials Science Exploring Large Scale Facilities (MAMASELF). It deals with material characterization using neutron and synchrotron radiation with strong synergies between universities, industrial partners and research centres. In an international environment, it offers excellent academic and industrial opportunities to Master Students.
Application Deadline: 10th February 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (Universities):
- University of Rennes 1-UR1, France
- University of Torino-TO, Italy
- Technical University of Munich-TUM, Germany
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich-LMU, Germany
- University of Montpellier-UM, France
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers tuition fees and allows to cover all expenses that non eu students normally face during their studies.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- have a Bachelor (180 ECTS) in Materials Science or related disciplines : Chemistry, Physics, Geo-science,…
- have proof of good English competencies, e.g. TOEFL CBT 230 and PBT 550 IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, except for applicants native from English speaking countries and for students having been educated in English at secondary or/and university. Students who intend to have a mobility at TUM must have following level for admission at TUM : TOEFL IBT 88, CBT 234/ PBT 605
- Students coming from main background : civil engineering, medicine, pharmacy, architecture, accounting, law will not be accepted unless they have a minimum background in Chemistry or Physics (at Bachelor level).
How to Apply: Create your account and start your application
- Create your account
- Fill the application form
- Add the requested documents
- READ the FAQ in order to have all information
(especially regarding English proficiency and reference letters)
- The application will be evaluated in February for non-EU students.
The results will be given first week of March for non-EU applicants, and first week of April for EU students.