In order to attract excellent international candidates to pursue their degree study in China, Zhengzhou University establishes “Zhengzhou University Scholarships for Excellent International Students “.
The Zhengzhou University will provide the award amount to the selected international applicants:
|Number||Scholarship Type||Value of the Scholarship||Duration||Size|
|1||First Rank||One-time subsidy of CNY 12,000||One year non-renewable||top 2% of the batch|
|2||Second Rank||One-time subsidy of CNY 8,000||One year non-renewable||top 3% of the batch|
|3||Third Rank||One-time subsidy of CNY 5,000||One year non-renewable||top 5% of the batch|
|4||Specialties||One-time subsidy of CNY 3,000||One time|
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
Value of Awards: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- For programs instructed in Chinese, applicants should be proficient in the Chinese language, with an HSK test report.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants of non-native English-speaker should provide their IELTS or TOEFL test reports.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants from English-speaking countries must provide English scores.
- For admission to Chinese language programs, applicants must not have prior knowledge of the Chinese language.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply online and enrol themselves in their desired degree. After that, they can apply for this award.