The Radboud University, Netherlands is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This program aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete one of our (Research-) Master’s programs.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2019
Eligible Countries: International Students outside the EU/EEA
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Research Master’s in Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
- Research Master’s in Linguistics and Communication Sciences
- Master’s in Linguistics
- Master’s in Arts and Culture Studies
- Master’s in North American Studies
- Master’s in History
- Master’s in Communication and Information Studies
Value Of Scholarships: €2500 per student
- Applicants must be international students from a country outside the EU/EEA
- Applicants must have been admitted to a (Research-) Master’s program at the Faculty of Arts
- Applicants must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Applicants must have a high level of language proficiency
How To Apply: There is no specific application procedure for the Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds since the scholarship is linked to the accepted offer of the RSP or OTS.
Visit The Official Website For More Information