The Queensland University of Technology is offering the Faculty of Health International Merit Scholarship to International students who are interested in studying for a degree program at the Institution.
QUT provides lots of educational opportunities to make studies more accessible to unprivileged students. It emphasizes on experience-based education and provides an environment which is friendly and safe for students.
Application Deadline: May 21, 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or postgraduate
Value of Award: 25% of your tuition fees
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nutrition Science
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Podiatry
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Master of Public Health
- Applicants must have completed a qualifying course with the required academic results
- Applicants must meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program to satisfy QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this application once you start your degree program.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have applied for and be accepted into an applicable course offered by our Health Faculty.
How To Apply: There is no need to apply separately as you will be considered for this application at the time of admission in an applicable course.
Visit The Official Website For More Information