Are you passionate about motorsport and have high academic merit yet unable to afford to study at Cranfield? Funded by FIA, Motorsport Engineering Scholarship is available to high achieving students who are in need of financial assistance.
Students have an opportunity to participate in this full scholarship covering the cost of tuition and living expenses in the UK. Oversees students will also receive a contribution towards flights and living allowance.
Application Deadline: 15 February 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full scholarship covering tuition fees (GBP 26,580)
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must be applying the UK first or second-class honours degree in a relevant subject area.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have relevant work experience in combination with a degree of second-class honour. If candidates do not meet formal entry requirements but still feel they can demonstrate the ability to complete the course successfully, they may still be accepted onto a course.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply:
- Applicants wishing to be considered for the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship should indicate their interest on the course application form, including a short personal statement of why they should be considered.
- Complete an application for the Advanced Motorsport Engineering MSc.