Leiden University College (LUC) offers financial support to a limited number of excellent students who may otherwise not be able to attend. Both enrolled students and future students of LUC can request financial support.
The participants of the LUC Financial Support Program will receive an annual award of between 1000 and 3000 euros, with the precise amount depending on the circumstances of each candidate and the quantity of available funding.
- Application deadline: 15 March 2023, and
- Admission deadline: 1 December 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to 3000 Euro per year
Number of Awards: Varies
- You must have already submitted an application for admission to LUC.
- You have not previously obtained a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You are able to provide documentary evidence that you are unable to study at LUC without financial support. See information on Criteria, required documents and conditions.
How to Apply: Students must apply for admission to LUC through Leiden University’s online application portal. Before 15 March: The scholarship section of their online application indicates that they wish to apply for the LUC financial support program.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of a valid passport or ID card
- Copy of a Dutch residence permit (if applicable)
- Language proficiency (if applicable)
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts
- Letters of motivation (max one A4)
- Letters of recommendation.