The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master’s and PhD courses.
It helps to shape the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applications from emerging countries at master’s level, and from emerging and industrialized countries at PhD level.
Application Deadline: 8th January 2021
Eligible Countries: Emerging Economies
Type: Masters, PhD
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value of Scholarships:
- The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,181 (a maintenance allowance of €1,031 and a monthly stipend of €150).
- In addition, the following expenses are directly covered: – one international return journey; Page 3 of 6 – social security cover; – cultural activities. Scholarship holders may also receive an additional housing allowance, under certain conditions.
- The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,400.
- In addition, the following expenses are directly covered: – one international return journey (for students in law or political sciences who may make several trips, only one return journey shall be covered); – social security cover; – cultural activities. Scholarship holders may also receive an additional housing allowance, under certain conditions.
Duration: The scholarship is awarded for:
- a maximum of 12 months for entry at M2 level,
- a maximum of 24 months for entry at M1 level,
- a maximum of 36 months for an engineering degree.
- Applicants must be no older than 30 on the date of the selection committee meeting,March 2020; at PhD level, candidates must be no older than 35 on the date of the selection committee meeting, March 2020.
- Applicants must ensure that their level of French is sufficient to enable them to integrate satisfactorily into the anticipated course.
- Applicants must make sure that their language skills meet the requirements of the relevant course of study.
How To Apply:
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact us in order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
Visit The Official Website For More Information