The Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) and McDermott Will & Emery, in partnership with the Association Française des Juristes d’Entreprise (AFJE) is offering the Full Tuition Scholarship program to outstanding individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at Queen Mary University Of London – UK.
The CCLS-MWE-AFJE LLM in Paris scholarship covers the full cost of tuition only, in the form of a fee waiver; the scholarship does not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2019
Eligible Countries: UK & EU Countries
Eligible Field Of Study:
- LLM Banking and Finance Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- Applicants must have an offer of study on the full-time LLM only
- Applicants must be UK/EU citizens
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
How To Apply: In order to apply for a scholarship please complete and sign the relevant application form, and attach the following:
- A copy of your CV
- A full transcript of your grades: Undergraduate/Bachelors level/first degree level and Postgraduate/Masters (if applicable)
The form and required supporting documentation can be returned by post or scanned and sent by email (preferred) – details are included on the application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information