Applications are invited for the Fully-Funded International Scholarship program which is offered by The University of Manchester, UK. This scholarship program is provided to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarships cover full tuition fees, and for students who will be studying in Manchester, the award includes return international air fares, living expenses and visas.
Applications Deadline: We will open for applications for entry in September 2019 on August 1, 2018 and the deadline to apply is September 9, 2018 at 5pm GMT
Eligible Countries: Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania
Eligible Field Of Study: Engineering, Environment, Health Sciences, Development, Education, Textiles and Law.
Eligibility: To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- have at least 18 months’ work experience (this includes unpaid internships or voluntary work);
- hold a bachelor’s degree with an overall grade of excellent, or preferably a master’s degree. The awards are for academically outstanding students and typically this means that you are in the top 10% of your class;
- be a resident citizen of Ethiopia and have not previously studied outside Africa;
- be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of Ethiopia;
- have a clear idea of how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
How To Apply: Note that there is a clear separation between the process of awarding the scholarships and our admissions procedure. Scholarships are awarded entirely on merit. It is not necessary to have an academic offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. There is no advantage or disadvantage in having an academic offer. If you are selected for the scholarship you will be automatically admitted to the course of your choice.
Visit The Official Website For More Information